O1 Properties is a Cyprus-based investment company and one of the major owners of class A office real estate in Moscow. The company owns and manages a portfolio of 13 complete business centres in key business districts of Moscow with a total net rentable area of 501 000 sqm. The market value of the company’s asset portfolio is currently valued at US $3.7 bn.
Part of the O1 Group’s portfolio: since 2010
Projects: Moscow, Russia
Shareholders: O1 Group, ICT Group, Goldman Sachs International, Andrey Barinsky, Vladimir Zubrilin, top management.
O1 Properties has been part of the O1 Group portfolio since its founding in 2010. Within only four years since its inception, O1 Properties has become one of the largest owners of class A office real estate in Moscow. O1 Properties was ranked in fifth place amongst largest Russian CRE owners by Forbes Magazine.
- 2010: Acquires five operational office centres from Horus Capital (Avion, Gamma, Stanislavskiy Factory, Krugozor and LeFORT).
- 2010: Acquires the Lighthouse, Vivaldi Plaza and Olympia Park development projects.
- 2011: Acquires Lesnaya Plaza office centre; sells Gamma office centre.
- 2012: Acquires Ducat Place III and Silver City office centres.
- 2012: Acquires a controlling stake in Bolshevik OJSC.
- 2013: Acquires White Square and Legenda office centres; sells Olympia Park office centre. Signs a contract to acquire iCUBE office centre. Acquires a plot of land near the Park Pobedy metro station for the brand-new class A office centre.
- 2014: ICT Group acquires 26% of class B shares in О1 Properties; Goldman Sachs International acquires 12% of shares in O1 Properties.
- 2015: ICT Group increases its share in O1 Properties to 29% of class B shares.
- 2015: O1 Properties acquires the Zarechye office centre.
- 2015: Reputable British magazine Euromoney ranks O1 Properties the number one real estate company in the CEE in both the general and office real estate sectors.
- 2015: Andrey Barinsky and Vladimir Zubrilin, co-owners of Forum Properties, acquire additional issue of O1 Properties shares worth 5.88% of equity capital.
- Providing the conditions for assets growth
- Developing of competitive and stable business
- Offering high-quality products and services